FUZE GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become staff

2 posters

Go down

How to become staff Empty How to become staff

Post  Grim Reaper Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello there FUZE. I'm pretty sure most of you wanna become staff. So I Am making this post to tell you everything about it. First, You have to go through this order
ChatBox Moderator First
Moderator Second
Super Moderator Third
Then comes Administrator

How to become ChatBox Moderator
Now this one is pretty simple. All you gotta do is be respectful and help anyone that needs help in the ChatBox. Once a staff member see's you doing this, We will promote you to ChatBox moderator. Now, Once you are ChatBox Moderator you will have a green name, and Can Ban/Kick/Clear the Chat Messages/ect. You don't really need anything good to become a ChatBox Moderator.

How to become a Moderator
Now, This one is kinda tricky. You have to be a ChatBox Moderator before you ever become a Moderator. Moderators simply delete/close any posts that don't need to be there. They can also report people and when an Administrator gets it, you will be warned or banned. You have some responsibility when you are a Moderator. If you do not follow your orders when any part of our staff. You will be demoted to Former Staff.

How to become a Super Moderator
Now this is has some responsibility. First you will have to have been a ChatBox Moderator and a Moderator before you ever become a Super Moderator. This has control over Everything. The only thing you can't do is access the Administrator Panel.

How to become a Administrator
Most likely people will have to be VERY Trustful to us. You would have to been all the other staff but Admins. So once you are an admin, you will have control over the WHOLE Website.

By reading this you are accepting that if you ever want to become any part in our staff, you will have to follow these.
Grim Reaper
Grim Reaper
Admin
Admin

https://fuzegfx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to become staff Empty Re: How to become staff

Post  GFX Fuze Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Good post I thought about posting this but I figured it would be best for you to post Razz

GFX Fuze
Former Staff
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Reaper Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 am

GFX Fuze wrote:Good post I thought about posting this but I figured it would be best for you to post Razz

Thanks, You could have did it since you are a administrator. Come in the Chat box please.
Grim Reaper
Grim Reaper
Admin
Admin

https://fuzegfx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down